Monday, October 13, 2008

Amendment to Dream Number One: Before I'm 20!!!

I am: in my Venturing uniform.

What's the anime freak listening to now? Leave out All the Rest by Linkin Park

Dream Diary: Dream Number One, Dream Number One!!!!

I had a confrontation with my dad today. I told him I don't want to be so involved in Venturing, that I'd rather dedicate that time to my book. Every once in a while I get panicked and anxious like this. In a way, it's desperation, but it's not reckless desperation; I channel it effectively. I like to call it printlust. Lol.

I feel rededicated to this chase today. As I told my dad, if I can get an agent this semester, I still could be on the shelf I turn 20. But I have to get an agent before my 18th birthday, and even that might cut it too close. . . .

I think he was impressed I had this calculated. He knows I'm giving my all to this.

No comments: